Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Standing!

These photos were taken last night after dinner. You can't get much fresher than that!

Margaret will be 15 weeks old tomorrow. She has been standing for a few weeks, with us helping her to balance. Last night she was standing on the table, only lightly holding on to my hands. She's learning to balance herself and she really loves to stand up. Mark got a couple of pictures because it was hard to get a good angle that showed her face and showed that she is standing up by herself.
If you look closely you can see that she is very happy about standing and looking at Mommy.

Here it looks like she is looking at my hands as if to ask why I am not holding onto her more tightly.

Happy little baby, holding on to my thumbs. :)

1 comment:

  1. Whoah! Time is flying and look at her now! Adorable and I saw your oldies pics on FB.... she definitely looks like you a lot!

    ReplyDelete